How does to get command of a Process by WinAPI?

How does to get command of a Process by WinAPI?

Please help me?

Thank much!!!

Perhaps you mean the executable running for the process?

If so, this might help, though it's kind of overkill for that one property. You could extract just that part as a separate function: _ProcessListProperties()

:)

P.S. The executable path is returned in [n][5] of the array. If you need more help figuring that out, post more detail on what you want to get.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thank PsaltyDS! Do you can use WinAPI to get it? Please try to give help to me

You mean the WinAPI UDF? Why would you use that?

My function used Win32_Process object in WMI, and since that works well I have not looked into the WinAPI UDF for it. Just off the top of my head, I can't think of any function in that UDF that would be appropriate for task.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thank you very much!

Does you can help me get it by DllCall function? ;)

I don't get it. What's you issue with using WMI? At any rate, no, I don't know how to get that with a DLL call, but there are much smarter people on this forum who might.