Making a Share Application Like DC++

hi, i think i know auto-it suitable and i want to make my own dc++, with options that i want, my own interface etc...

but i dont know anything about it. just i think its using TCP, UDP connections, or not ? :)

nvm, im just asking: is it possible to make a DC++ in Auto-it ?

if you give me general information about it and show me related forum posts,

i will be appreciated.

Thank you and sorry for my awful english ;)

:alien: ~ Every Living Thing is a Code Snippet of World Application ~ :alien:

Yes this will be REALLY difficult but possible to do !

1)You must create serwer-clients that will add their IP's in some file or database in internet

2)Create a serwer-clients (all in one ;P), they will have opened sockets and will only wait on connections from other server-clients

3)all server-client will download the IP list and refresh it from time to time.

4)When you want to search something your client must send a request toall those IP's and wait for response from they

5)Clients-servers search file array for selected name and return by TCP the resoult

6)When you choose the file and serwer to download you must start sending the file in serwer for clients socket

My opinion... hmmm... better use DC++ :) But if you want to do this anyway it will be sure cool ;)

Edited by Uriziel01

• 2 weeks later...

Probably, but very difficult and it will almost certainly run slower than you want it to. You should probably just use DC++.

Yes this will be REALLY difficult but possible to do !

1)You must create serwer-clients that will add their IP's in some file or database in internet

2)Create a serwer-clients (all in one ;P), they will have opened sockets and will only wait on connections from other server-clients

3)all server-client will download the IP list and refresh it from time to time.

4)When you want to search something your client must send a request toall those IP's and wait for response from they

5)Clients-servers search file array for selected name and return by TCP the resoult

6)When you choose the file and serwer to download you must start sending the file in serwer for clients socket

My opinion... hmmm... better use DC++ :party: But if you want to do this anyway it will be sure cool :lmao:

thanks, enough ((:

i was finished a chat script before.

and you gave all information that i need :) thank you both.

if i success i`ll share :)

:alien: ~ Every Living Thing is a Code Snippet of World Application ~ :alien: