Seeking Bot for RPG (Mu online)...

Guest fr3akazo1d

damn :dance: well it doesn't have that :\ hmmm i'll try and think of an other way

oh by the way it there a way that when at some coord on the screen it turns to another color the bot will press letter q this is for auto heal so when my health bar is at some point where the red dissapears from the bar the bot will press q is it possible?

Edit:

Well i'm off sleeping now i hope to get more info on this stuff tommorow and i hope it works

anyways all thnx for the help :dance: really helped me alot meh now knows how the coding works a bit :whistle:

Edited by dutch-force

Give a man a fish.........he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and he shall never go hungry.

another version of same thing:

give a man a match and he can warm himself for an hour.  use the same match to light the same man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

damn :whistle: well it doesn't have that :\ hmmm i'll try and think of an other way

oh by the way it there a way that when at some coord on the screen it turns to another color the bot will press letter q this is for auto heal so when my health bar is at some point where the red dissapears from the bar the bot will press q is it possible?

try something like

$health = PixelGetColor ( x , y )
If $health = 16711689 Then
send("q")
endif

;16711689 = pure red (not sure if the same color as your health bar)
;0xFF0009 = pure red hex code

Im not sure why the autoit window viewer sees it as 0xFF0009 instead of 0xFF0000

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

• 1 year later...