Full Scite Install

Does installing the full install of Scite cause any problems with using the custom tools for AutoIt? Or is it better just to only have the custom AutoIt verstion? Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, there are no problems (at least not for me the one time I had both on one box, expect the same with current builds).

SciTE4AutoIt3 is installed into a SciTE subdirectory of the main AutoIt installation.

Standard SciTE installs into its own program directory.

Since the AutoIt handling in SciTE4AutoIt3 are stored in files local to the particular installation (instead of within the registry), you wouldn't have any problems with "standard" SciTE conflicting with it.

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

• Developers

The SciTE4AutoIt3 installer will replace all standard properties file thus when you have changed one of those it could cause problems but other than that don't think it could go wrong.

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)