BrainPain Director's Cut (Game)

mrbond007

Brain Pain Director's Cut is another collection of simple, fun, addictive and effective pc games to train your brain. This game is created to complete the original Brain Pain game, and it has new games, new music & new pictures. Each sections has only 4 mini games this time, which can be played in 4 levels of difficulty (coming up with new ideas is more difficult then creating the games). Also included 3 bonus games for your entertainment.

Unpack the zip file and let the pleasure begins.

Notes :

Part one of Brain Pain is available here : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59509

Don't put part one in the same map as this game, this is a separate game

Feel free to add one second to the timer (adding more then one second is cheating)

The "Old Timer" game requires at least windows 2000

If you like it consider making a donation : http://www.autoitscript.com/donate.php

Download : http://TrashBin.nfshost.com/498548

Edited by mrbond007

Hi,

cool. I will definitely download and play you new version. Hope you changed the concept so that it is portable.

Will post feedback later .. first play. :)

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Could you please post an updated version, or a version for those who have the latest beta? I don't really want to go through a bunch of scripts adding includes... :)

But you'd rather the author take their time to do it for you? ;)

Edit:

Understand why I say this... when it's something so simple to do yourself, it annoys me when people are too lazy to do it.. but would rather post their request in the OP post.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

But you'd rather the author take their time to do it for you? :)

Edit:

Understand why I say this... when it's something so simple to do yourself, it annoys me when people are too lazy to do it.. but would rather post their request in the OP post.

Just to clarify, I generally do do this myself. However, this script uses up to 85 .au3 files, every single one (I think) will need updated. An update will need to come eventually, as soon as more people start getting the latest version of AutoIt.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• Moderators

Just to clarify, I generally do do this myself. However, this script uses up to 85 .au3 files, every single one (I think) will need updated. An update will need to come eventually, as soon as more people start getting the latest version of AutoIt.

I didn't notice that he had asked for feedback.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Could you please post an updated version, or a version for those who have the latest beta? I don't really want to go through a bunch of scripts adding includes... :)

I'm waiting for a non-beta version. When it comes out i'll update this project. But for now run the AutoIt3.exe inside the package @ the "Don't have AutoIt" map, and then choose BrainPainDC.au3. The game should run fine even if you have the latest beta installed on your pc. Edited by mrbond007

I'm waiting for a non-beta version. When it comes out i'll update this project. But for now run the AutoIt3.exe inside the package @ the "Don't have AutoIt" map, and then choose BrainPainDC.au3. The game should run fine even if you have the latest beta installed on your pc.

Alright, that worked good. I very unlucky apparently... Great music! I'm not sure if it's the same as the first one's but it's still awesome.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

OK first I have to say Brain Pain is just awesome!

I thought it wouldn't run with Wine on Linux, but it works pretty great.

Some sounds are missing (Like the cool background music while playing)

I can only hear some slow melody in the main menu.

I would like to see the posibility to end a game while playing it.

I had to kill the process to stop a game.

Thats some gimmick:

Posted Image

Edited by Pascal257

OK first I have to say Brain Pain is just awesome!

I thought it wouldn't run with Wine on Linux, but it works pretty great.

Some sounds are missing (Like the cool background music while playing)

I can only hear some slow melody in the main menu.

I would like to see the posibility to end a game while playing it.

I had to kill the process to stop a game.

Thats some gimmick:

Posted Image

on Vista if you enable for exmaple the surround sound option, some sounds may not play at all due to the performance overkill caused by vista. Maybe the same applies to wine on linux but i'm not sure why. If you want to end a game just hit the "ESC" button or "ALT+F4".

Edit : i tested the game only on windows, so i have no idea how it will work on linux :)

Edited by mrbond007