Protecting Program

What is some good software to protect my program from being distributed freely on the internet?

I want something that has a time limit and once the limit has expired it will pop-up a message saying whatever I want and

then will keep the program from functioning at all until the correct serial number is entered.

The biggest thing that stumps me is what if the program makes a serial number for itself, but then the guy that has it just sends the program with the serial number to his friend? Couldn't they do that?

I was looking for something that can't be cracked and is easy to use. XProtec seems complicated and the whole topic is about it being opensource or something? How does that have to do with it's functions? I don't understand it very well so if there is something that meets my needs I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Well why is it so confusing then? I get errors about everything when I run it. Like "Title is not acceptable". and then it gives me more errors after I fix that one.

Thats funny!

You want program to be protected, you want it for free, and most of all

... how good can your program be if you cant read simple instructions to protect it!!!...???

8)

NEWHeader1.png

dont combine the errors

Title is not acceptable

is a protection against the user "re-naming" your program

the name of your program is this .....

$D_Program = "My_Program_Name" ; your program name

If your program name is "Runner.exe" then

$D_Program = "Runner"

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Ok, thank you.

Should I download XProTec.au3 - Free or XProTec.au3

Please use XProTec.au3 - Free this will use your server/mail system

XProTec.au3 is great for testing!... It has the server built-in however will not be available for use after a short time

8)

NEWHeader1.png