IE Saved Forms - How to backup & Decrypte?

I found out where the saved passwords are kept in IE --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\IntelliForms\Storage2

IE doens't have a backup tool and the keys are encrypted. I am in need of being able to decrypte them and then back them up. I can easily back them up but I am having an issue with one of them that refuses to update itself each time I tell it to so I need to know which key it is and reset the password manually.

Does anyone know how to decrypte the keys?

Thx

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

• 2 weeks later...

From what i read, it appears that MS is using a form of Triple DES encryption. Ive come across a couple of IE password managers which are able to decrypt the information. But I have no knowledge on encryption whatsoever and thus I would need to know how to proceed. I'll look a bit in the forums but alas, how do I solve this riddle?

Thx!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007