H3lp me plz....! [ REg Microsoft Word ]

see this post: _ProcessInfo()

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66007

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

ah k look each time you open 1 word doc, 1 invisible temp file is created in same directory.

lets say i open

Healthy food.doc [ a temp file will look like this: note, that 2 first letters are substracted]

~$althy food.doc [ So now you simply check to see if a temp file exists or not ]

if FileExists('~$althy food.doc') Then MsgBox(0, "",'The word file is open...' & @scriptdir)
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Thanx again,,,, I tried tat tooo,, :) Da prob here is tat I dunno which directory the file is in....!! I got 2 find tat itself..

I appreciate ur help ... Thank You ;)

Is thr any other way out,....??

Edited by AvidLearner

is there any specific reason, Why you need the path of that opened word fie? cant you simply use the save as option in Word? if you do that it should show you the dir where the file is loacateed. & you can also search your hdd for the file name( google recrusive file search ) & make ur script to write down the full path of the file. but this last suggestion will take long.

Nice logic friend.. :)

I needed tis code to send word files tat are opened thru SMTP to ma mail ID.... So I needed da path of da Word file opened...

And it should work stealthily...!!

Thanx.. ;)

I'll be vary gr8ful if any of u h3lp me out ...... Thanx

Edited by AvidLearner

• Developers

Nice logic friend.. :)

I needed tis code to send word files tat are opened thru SMTP to ma mail ID.... So I needed da path of da Word file opened...

And it should work stealthily...!!

K.. you got my attention. What is it you want to do here in proper English (or Dutch if you prefer)?

It all doesn't sound to legitimate to me at this moment.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@ James

Yeah , I tried Google search and I dint get any...!!

Could You please help me..??

Thank You.. :)

@ Jos

Thanks for your advise and attention...I'll try to improve ;)

I want to send all the word documents that are opened ,, to my Email ID through SMTP... So for SMTP I need the path of the word document that is opened in a window....

Edited by AvidLearner

• Developers

@ Jos

Thanks for your advise and attention...I'll try to improve :)

I want to send all the word documents that are opened ,, to my Email ID through SMTP... So for SMTP I need the path of the word document that is opened in a window....

This still sounds as something illegal to me, so why do you want this ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This still sounds as something illegal to me, so why do you want this ?

I work on word documents and I need backup of all Important documents .... I always have to upload the documents by opening the browser...

So to save some time , I need this... :)

Thank You

* Read in AutoIt the help on _Word UDF

* In google find the object model of word or look here http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k...0we(VS.80).aspx

Its much easier to accomplishe within Visual Basic for Applications and a buttonbar

Read for application.documents(1).fullname

for i = 1 to documents.count

debug.print application.documents(i).fullname

next