GUICtrlCreatePic

Is there a way I can use this command to create a picture from a .dll file. I know that I can use GUICtrlSetImage() to set an image from a .dll file but is there a way to do it with GUICtrlCreatePic?

Please help.

Thanks.

Is there a way I can use this command to create a picture from a .dll file. I know that I can use GUICtrlSetImage() to set an image from a .dll file but is there a way to do it with GUICtrlCreatePic?

Please help.

Thanks.

you have to use GuiCtrlSetImage.

and it has to be to a control. for example a button

That looks sloppy. And for my picture the button would have to be really big. There's no way?

you could try creating a small button with a image larger than the button, so the button part is kind of hidden.

A pic is also a control. And as far as I recall buttons can only use bitmaps and icons. To flatten a button just use $BS_FLAT as the style.

$pic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 10, 10, 50,100)

GUICtrlSetImage($Pic,$Dll......)

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

A pic is also a control. And as far as I recall buttons can only use bitmaps and icons. To flatten a button just use $BS_FLAT as the style.

$pic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 10, 10, 50,100)

GUICtrlSetImage($Pic,$Dll......)

I did this:

$AddBuddyOKbutton = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 128, 64, 16, 16)

GUICtrlSetImage($AddBuddyOKbutton, "resources.dll", 1)

and the picture isn't showing up...

what a bitch. ever heard of not spamming peoples posts just to increase your count. childish.

ooh aren't we mad.

:)

i love when kids cry like this. just shows us how many whiney fucks we have browsing the internet.