Making a game iN autoit

Hi guys, I need a little help, Im making a game with a lot of levels and i was wondering if there is a way for autoit to make sure they beat level one before they go to level 2. (I am asking this because i have a level select screen it doesnt go to the next level itself.)

(I have a level select screen because that is where you can enter cheats and stuff.)

Thank you for all your help...

code

You could use a variable, write to a ini when they pass it..and if they click level 2, when they have not passed level one, the ini will say: 1, and it will give them a message or whatever. when they pass level 1, write to the ini, saying: 2, and allow it to open lvl 2

Disable them with:

GUICtrlSetState($Control, $GUI_DISABLE)

Not SW :)

Edited by Swift

Hi guys, I need a little help, Im making a game with a lot of levels and i was wondering if there is a way for autoit to make sure they beat level one before they go to level 2. (I am asking this because i have a level select screen it doesnt go to the next level itself.)

(I have a level select screen because that is where you can enter cheats and stuff.)

Thank you for all your help...

i imagine for different things you do in the level it could like add to a variable. for example one variable you have starts at 0. as you do pieces of the level, you can like add to the number. then just use if statements to see if the number is right. lets say each time you do part of the level, you add 1 to this number, and the number needs to be 20 to move on. when they try to move on to the next level, it can see if the number = 20. if it is not 20, you will not be able to proceed.

so like you start with this variable

$var = 0

each time part of the level is completed you can be like

$var = $var + 1

when they try to move on to the next level, you can do this

If $var = 20 Then
_proceed()

You could use a variable, write to a ini when they pass it..and if they click level 2, when they have not passed level one, the ini will say: 1, and it will give them a message or whatever. when they pass level 1, write to the ini, saying: 2, and allow it to open lvl 2

Disable them with:

GUICtrlSetState($Control, $GUI_DISABLE)

Not SW :)

Thank you both for the very fast reply... But one more question.......Uhhhh...... HOW DO YOU DO THAT??? LOL

Can i have an example if possible

Thank you

code