How to kill Critical processes

• Developers

Even if it would allow it, why do you want this ?

ps: You used the wrong forum and the many "moved" thread should have been a give-away ...

*moved*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Even if it would allow it, why do you want this ?

ps: You used the wrong forum and the many "moved" thread should have been a give-away ...

*moved*

I want this to kill a process smss.exe which is created by a virus so called "Funny UST Scandal.avi.exe" which itself is a autoit script.........plz tell me the syntax of taskkill.....plz help me to do this.......

• 2 months later...

hi i'm new here...

but need help about virus that makes itself like critical process... (like this case but not the same virus)

i would to help my friends and another peoples that are infected with this virus....

before then i wrote a program in C but my knowledge is poor and get stuck by killing a critical process...

Later i found AutoIt script... i think it's really easier than C and would to continous the program here...

Now can someone help me about this ??

Ps:: Sorry for my poor english...^^

Edited by Basicz

[right]Sorry for my poor english(dictionary beside)[/right][center]Search before ask will helping the community of AutoIt.[/center][center]...seeking in the search forum and help-file's, with all the most answer's that i need. Hope for you too.[/center]

um... i'm not infected with the same virus but it works like this virus.

Now i'm already disinfect by use some manual to delete the virus...

So i want to create a help program (Sorry for my english ..didn't know how to explain all the words^^ like help program or did i call it virus remover o.O)

And it will much help for some that are infected with the virus...

[right]Sorry for my poor english(dictionary beside)[/right][center]Search before ask will helping the community of AutoIt.[/center][center]...seeking in the search forum and help-file's, with all the most answer's that i need. Hope for you too.[/center]

Does someone have an idea ???

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm sorry, guys, I don't want to be offensive but in the original post the person asks a simple question (maybe it's not that easy to answer his question without a solid knowledge of AutoIt processes, but it is "simple" in the sense that it's a question which requires a simple and distinguishable answer. That's it!). But you start discussion on COMPLETELY different things (sorry for my English!). Instead of helping the person you guide him in the wrong direction and confuse the users who also try to find an answer. That's already happened to me as well :lmao:

Let me try to help, if I can. Maybe you write a simple batch file to force kill the task (cmd.exe -> taskkill /f /im smss.exe) and then run it through Run or ShellExecute command (whichever works) from within AutoIt script? Sorry, if this doesn't work but I'm trying to help you out :)

PS: May I suggest the administrators to sub-divide the forum into more specific forum categories instead of e.g. General Help & Support. The reason is the forum space is quite crowded and receives tens of new posts and topics every hour maybe. Therefore, those who seek an answer (mostly an easy one for experts users), their posts get missed in this crowd. This happens to me also! Thank you very much for understanding!

I'm sorry, guys, I don't want to be offensive but in the original post the person asks a simple question (maybe it's not that easy to answer his question without a solid knowledge of AutoIt processes, but it is "simple" in the sense that it's a question which requires a simple and distinguishable answer. That's it!). But you start discussion on COMPLETELY different things (sorry for my English!). Instead of helping the person you guide him in the wrong direction and confuse the users who also try to find an answer. That's already happened to me as well :lmao:

Let me try to help, if I can. Maybe you write a simple batch file to force kill the task (cmd.exe -> taskkill /f /im smss.exe) and then run it through Run or ShellExecute command (whichever works) from within AutoIt script? Sorry, if this doesn't work but I'm trying to help you out :)

PS: May I suggest the administrators to sub-divide the forum into more specific forum categories instead of e.g. General Help & Support. The reason is the forum space is quite crowded and receives tens of new posts and topics every hour maybe. Therefore, those who seek an answer (mostly an easy one for experts users), their posts get missed in this crowd. This happens to me also! Thank you very much for understanding!

Uhh, what? The last post in this thread is 5 months old. What the heck.