Wall Jumping

Have you even opened the help file?? ;)

Try it next time, it helps, and it feels nice to do it yourself :)

I give you the functions, ask if you cant accomplish it :D

Send() or ControlSend() for the keys to send.

Maybe you want a hotkey for it? Then use the HotkeySet() command!

Look these up in the help file and there you got your wall jumping skillZ_ :(

Edited by LinuZ

Is this to say that you want to press spacebar while W is held, then release W?

Edited by spudw2k
Spoiler

Things I've Made: Always On Top Tool ◊ AU History ◊ Deck of Cards ◊ HideIt ◊ ICU ◊ Icon Freezer ◊ Ipod Ejector ◊ Junos Configuration Explorer ◊ Link Downloader ◊ MD5 Folder Enumerator ◊ PassGen ◊ Ping Tool ◊ Quick NIC ◊ Read OCR ◊ RemoteIT ◊ SchTasksGui ◊ SpyCam ◊ System Scan Report Tool ◊ System UpTime ◊ Transparency Machine ◊ VMWare ESX Builder
Misc Code Snippets: ADODB Example ◊ CheckHover ◊ Detect SafeMode ◊ DynEnumArray ◊ GetNetStatData ◊ HashArray ◊ IsBetweenDates ◊ Local Admins ◊ Make Choice ◊ Recursive File List ◊ Remove Sizebox Style ◊ Retrieve PNPDeviceID ◊ Retreive SysListView32 Contents ◊ Set IE Homepage ◊ Tickle Expired Password ◊ Transpose Array
Projects: Drive Space Usage GUI ◊ LEDkIT ◊ Plasma_kIt ◊ Scan Engine Builder ◊ SpeeDBurner ◊ SubnetCalc
Cool Stuff: AutoItObject UDF â—Š Extract Icon From Proc â—Š GuiCtrlFontRotate â—Š Hex Edit Funcs â—Š Run binary â—Š Service_UDF

I hope you have tried, it is not so hard...

Here is the spoiler then, try to learn from it to next time you need something alike. (USE THE HELP FILE; IT HAS SEARCH AND INDEX!!!)

HotKeySet("3", "Jump");;Sets a hotkey on button 3, and "connects" it to the function Jump which is made down there

While 1;:Loop: Simple While loop,
    Sleep(15);:Loop: holds the program up going. If you get lagg: increase the number of sleep (15)
WEnd;:Loop: to something higher or if the program is too "slow" for you lower the number in sleep.

Func Jump();:The Jump function start
    Send("W{SPACE}");;Sends W and Spacebar
EndFunc ;;End of Jump function

Read through this script and copy & paste it to SciTE and compile it and use it :)

If there is something you want me to explain or something, say.

Edited by LinuZ