Stopping the loop

nf67

are you trying to send multiple lines at once for the wave? or line by line?

Just line by line... with my own script that I can read. It's not something with arrays and variable procontinueing polaric tri-mensionaling functions, that's not the problem it's the SPEED at which MSN can receive incoming messages.. It's not fats enough. If you SEND the waves, it looks fine, it really is waving, but when you RECEIVE the waves it's totally slowed down and screwed. I will post a vid about what I mean ( showing the receiving )

Used danwilli's script with the line delay set to 0.1 seconds and it just can't handle the messages... ( 1 was okay though, havn't really tested how fast it can accept incoming messages, will test later now while the vid is "processing" )

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Receiver at 0.1 Movie

This is what it looks like for the receiver when the delay is shorter than 0.65 seconds between the lines. 0.1 for example will totally lag, lik eyou see in this vid. (Danwilli's script. Wavesize 6. Delay 0.1. )

It's pretty sucky that it just lags at more than 0.65, but I found out another funny thing by accident :-P

I asked one of my friends to help my testing ( I'd give her a Wavemaker in return ). I used my own script with an

AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDelay", 1 )

Pretty fast.

It totally lagged up her PC and it wouldn't really react :-P.

Maybe we should make a menu with 2 options: Lag or Wave, and then give Lag the highest spam speed possible ;-)

I'll update the GUI with a menu :-) To be posted soon

Edited by nf67

I usually define "big" arrays, like this Send array Globally. And because of that, I define them at the top of my script, and to counter to have to redefine the array later, I add some "unique" strings into it.

So instead of redeclaring the array later on like this:

$sMsg[0] = $sText & "{ENTER}"

I do it like this:

; I declare the array as a Global one at the top of the script, with the content in this format:
$sMsg[0] = "-=My_Text=-{enter}" 

; then I would do this when I need the array:
For $i = 0 To UBound($sMsg)-1
    Send(StringReplace($sMsg[$i], "-=My_Text=-", $sText)); $i Being a variable from a For loop...
Next

From a performance standpoint, this probably takes a little longer to execute than the other version, but it takes away alot of code from the script, and makes it kinda neater imo. :)