Xenon File Manager Portable

MISIIM

Hmm, this is actually really cool! I love it actually! And for everyone who thinks this program is provided as a executable, it's not, its a self-extracting 7-zip archive. :) Great program!!

Edit Make A Installer For This Man!! I Love It!

Edited by Swift

No offence, but when I looked at the source and stuff, it shocked me. You run a file for it? try to actually keep everything in one file, so its standalone, because, I removed the .exe from it, and it tried running alot of programs (your exteral ones) because it was only 6kb, and it ran from .a3x's...try to make it all one file! Otherwise, great job!

For one the PAF standard is to have a launcher that runs the main program. Also I used separate files to simulate multi-threading. One can use parts like the association editor or copy files while still browsing the file system.

• 3 weeks later...

Overall, very nice app.

A few bugs though.

1. Very flickery if you press the back button

2. If you try to open a directory when the current dir is loading, you get that error about passing the handle instead of the controlid to the GUICtrlDelete function

Overall, very nice app.

A few bugs though.

1. Very flickery if you press the back button

2. If you try to open a directory when the current dir is loading, you get that error about passing the handle instead of the controlid to the GUICtrlDelete function

It's portable...? Nope, it needs autoit to run, im making it one exe. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...