Virus usb/pendrive

hello, i have been wondering a way to stop infection to an usb or pen drive by creating an autorun inf that runs a program created by autoit, so this program avoid the infection to a usb drive, any ideas on howto make this program or another solution.

thanks

You mean like AutoIt when inserted?

MMMM. the common infection of the virus is through a usb/ pendrive when inserted into an infected computer the virus create an autorun.inf and a copy of the virus archive so when the pen drive is inserted into a clean computer and u yust open the pendrive windows runs the autorun.inf that opens the virus, and so it does the same like the infected computer.

i want to create a program from autoit that open itself with the autorun.inf so the function of the program to stop the change of the autorun or stop the creation of new files, or whaterver to stop the virus infection

if u know another way please post it. thanks

I don't know how to modify a USB drive to allow a program of choice to run when inserted, maybe another pro will appear, maybe Valuater, he always knows the answer, maybe even paulie, or if were lucky...JON! :)

I don't know how to modify a USB drive to allow a program of choice to run when inserted, maybe another pro will appear, maybe Valuater, he always knows the answer, maybe even paulie, or if were lucky...JON! :)

i know how to modify it , i yust want to know how to create the program(what code do i need)

I guess you are looking for "autorun.inf" take a look on a software cd then you should see how its done.

Edit: typo.

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Autorun Eater removes the autorun.inf file automatically.

hello, no, forget about autorun.inf im looking on how to make a program that stops any other thing from making its own autorun like virus do or make a program that stops from writing anything to the pen drive the problem is that i dont know the code to make that, thanks