Pulling what is coming in on the eHome Infrared Reciever

Im trying to do the same thing. You'll need to build a addon for the reciever where you can interfere with AutoIt through a dll. Or find a addon (dll) on the net.

Iwe tried emulating USB to COM where i could use a COM UDF to interfere with the reciever without any luck.

Best guess is going for something like either WinLIRC or Girder 4.0 / 5.3, version 4 supports alot more recievers then version 5.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Bummer...was hoping for an extended set of {MEDIA_*} commands.

While I do a lot of AutoIT programming, all of that is IN autoit...I have like minimal DLL chops.

While most of the remote is just sending standard key codes the ones I'd like to get are the record, info, radio, music, pictures, videos, live tv, and record tv buttons which are not sending anything that I can test for

Edited by sshrum

Sean Shrum :: http://www.shrum.net

All my published AU3-based apps and utilities

'Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot'