[SOLVED] _IENavigate Pulser or Progress

Is there any way, in the script, after calling _IENavigate to actually show like a pulser (like FF and IE have) so that users can see that it is indeed still loading?

Edited by zackrspv

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

Is there any way, in the script, after calling _IENavigate to actually show like a pulser (like FF and IE have) so that users can see that it is indeed still loading?

Do your _IENavigate() with $f_wait = 0 so the script doesn't get blocked. The do a loop that uses _IEGetProperty($oIE, "busy") to test for the load still being in progress, and while the loop is running, cycle a progress bar repeatedly from 0 to 100.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Do your _IENavigate() with $f_wait = 0 so the script doesn't get blocked. The do a loop that uses _IEGetProperty($oIE, "busy") to test for the load still being in progress, and while the loop is running, cycle a progress bar repeatedly from 0 to 100.

:)

egad you rock!

guictrlsetstate($ieprogress, $GUI_SHOW)
while _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "busy") = -1
    for $i = 0 to 100
        guictrlsetdata($ieprogress, $i)
        sleep(5)
    Next
WEnd
guictrlsetstate($ieprogress, $GUI_hide)

works great. I presume if i can find an animated gif, i can just display that gif the same way, huh?

Edited by zackrspv

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.