Is there a way to Send 999999Damage with auto it?

Orcc

• Developers

2 questions:

1. I am sure you put in some effort in the past 18 hours finding the solution yourself ...right ?

2. You are sure you want to accomplish this with AutoIt Version 2 ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

1. No additional comments.

2. You post in the AutoIt3 V2 support forum which is the OLD version. what version do you have installed ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I do believe a little more information would be helpful. As in, what game are you playing and what is going on in your current program.

None of those are needed.

Is there a way to Send 999999Damage with auto it? Say i want to send 999999 damge to next target i click on?

If there isnt a way can someone link me to a spot that can.

Did some research on it. came up with nothing about it. So i asked.

Two: is it possible to accomplish it with auto it?

Look in the helpfile. I doubt you even searched, if you did you'd find it because in your post you used exact keywords. Edited by JustinReno

None of those are needed.

Look in the helpfile. I doubt you even searched, if you did you'd find it because in your post you used exact keywords.

The OP asked to "send 999999 damge to next target i click on". Where is this in the help file? This has nothing to do with Send(). This would involve locating the clicked sprite in memory (good luck) and setting its health to zero.

Your other option is to just not suck hard at games.

I just dont see how a person can be smart enough to download/install/run a game, Then say "i can formatted to another if needed.".

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I just dont see how a person can be smart enough to download/install/run a game, Then say "i can formatted to another if needed.".

i wasn't talking about the game.. i was referring to autoit. v2 or v3..

and the game i want this done to is http://12-sky.aeriagames.com/

i posted another topic. I recieved a good coder request page. but i think it's going to cost me.

I wanted to know how to write the script. thats what this site is about? learning and making your own script?

It would most likely be wiser to start a bit smaller and work your way up. You are asking for a simple task to happen, but in the programming/scripting world, the task you request involves much more than I would have wanted to face when I was starting with autoit.

Autoit 123 is a good place to start. See my sig for link.

• 1 month later...

Orcc, you have started from the wrong place to do 999999 damage!

As your link has shown it is an online game where you have something to do with the networking.

You should start with the research of the possibility to cheat, not with writing the tool.

It is almost 100% that you can't fix the damage. Even if you can do it on your local maschine, the server will ignore it.

What you can do with the help of autoit is:

1) Write powerful visual bot for the game.

2) Write packet bot for the game.

3) Make a program for large-scale items duping or to automatically use some other game glitch you have already explored. (You can explore it with the help of WpePro. Read more guidelines on its forum. You will need curiosuty and patience to accomplish it!!)

Start the realization of some of the above options right now!

Go to the game and find some monster respawn where monster always spawns on the same place.

Then write some simple autoit tool.

;---------- Options ----------
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)
Opt("MouseClickDelay", 0)
ProcessSetPriority("AutoIt3.exe", 4)

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HotKeySet("\", "stop_start")

Dim $i
Dim $d

$d = 0

while 1

$i = $i + 1 
    If $d = 1 Then
        Sleep(100)
        MouseClick("left")
    EndIf
WEnd

Func stop_start()
    if $d = 1 Then
        $d = 0
    Else
        $d = 1
    EndIf
EndFunc

It will click the left mouse after you pressed "\" button and stop when you pressed it again.

Compile and run your program, alt+tab to the game and place the cursor to the place where monsters spawn. Then press "\" and leave it for some time.

This is basic example you should start with. Then you will learn to use pixel checksums to define enemy position on the screen and move mouse to the enemy automatically.

Choose the way that best suits you! Become a cheater or a botter :D Lots of people find glitches and use cheats in popular games until present days!

For example! Some interesting facts.

- There are some top secret ways to dupe items in Ragnarok online and Diablo II.

- I remember the moment when 2 seasons ago in diablo II classic some guys found a glitch and were able to enter act 5 and kill bhaal even though there was no act 5 at all in that game, it was only for expansion version.

- First months Word of warcraft was released, most sophisticated players were able to walk in the sky with the help WpePro.

- Still there are millions of players who created bots for WoW and use them.

- Tales of Pirates online is also full of bots, like every 100th player uses bot there to get money and train very fast.

- Ragnarok online is also full of bots. Every player on the official russian server uses well-configurated bot.

- Powerful diablo 2 bots are written in autoit.

- Line age II, Ultima online are also popular games for botting.

- You can apply very helpful autoit tools for strategies, such as warcraft 3. It will make you nearly unbeatable on the first levels. Or either it can get a 1500 wins icon for you there - all you need is a simple auto disconnect bot.

I still have working script through which i can get any amount of money in 3 minutes on some of not offitial ragnarok servers with the help of server-side glitch; visual autoit handmade bots for many web games, tales of pirates online and ragnarok online that can not be prevented by any packet encription/hack shield.

As said above, curiosuty and patience - all you need to become a great player!

One quick thing Twelve Sky the english version if i remember correctly was released my Aeria Games and they're games have some sort of hack protection EX. GameGuard/XTrap/HackShield so the first thing you would do is find or figure out how to bypass that and before you ask im gonna answer no you probably cannot find a way to bypass it in autoit and even if you do bypass the mob's health is server sided so with that game it will not be possible to kill your target.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to bot. I have found botting very productive up to ~ lvl 80 because after that you just aggro mobs. My bot does a pixel search for a color on a designated mob and checks to make sure there's an hp bar at the top and then will click and attack. It definitely isn't fast though so leveling is still fairly slow, but I don't have to sit and click all the time. I haven't figured out the item pickup yet either. That could also be the reason I don't have any rare items lol. If you need any help message me here and I can help you if you get stuck in some of you coding. It really is fairly simple, but I have some programming background, c++. Best of luck.

Your best bet would be to bot. I have found botting very productive up to ~ lvl 80 because after that you just aggro mobs. My bot does a pixel search for a color on a designated mob and checks to make sure there's an hp bar at the top and then will click and attack. It definitely isn't fast though so leveling is still fairly slow, but I don't have to sit and click all the time. I haven't figured out the item pickup yet either. That could also be the reason I don't have any rare items lol. If you need any help message me here and I can help you if you get stuck in some of you coding. It really is fairly simple, but I have some programming background, c++. Best of luck.

Nice first post, you opened a 3 week old topic that should have been closed.