E-Mail Prompt

What is the windows cmd-line for opening default e-mail program with given address, subject, and msg (VERY long msg)

If there is no windows cmd-line how do you have an e-mail automatically open from a web page?

It must me with the person's e-mail client (for the sake of being able to reply)

They also must be able to add their own msg to it (for information I need)

NOT blat, they have to have it being sent from their client.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

Perfect, what are parameters for the address, subject, and content?

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

I can't use an automatic e-mail script because it has to be using THEIR e-mail to send it.

An html version would so work (like those links where it fills everything in for you)

A link on a webpage can do this:

mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Email%20Subject&body=This%20is%20the%20body

When I tried "start"ing that from cmd.exe though, it gave me an error.

C:\Windows>start mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Email%20Subject&body=This%20is%20the%20body

'body' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Still opened Outlook's window, but there was no body/content, just the subject.

Don't know what else to say...

*Edit: Oops, duh. Put quotations around it, that works...

C:\windows>start "" "mailto:test@address.com?subject=Hello%20World&body=This%20is%20fun"

Edited by Saunders

:D:lol:;):D:D

That hurt:

$x = RegRead('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm', '')
$y = RegRead('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\' & $x & '\shell', '')
$x = RegRead('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\' & $x & '\shell\' & $y & '\command', '')
If StringLeft($x,1) = '"' Then 
   $x = StringLeft($x,StringInStr($x,'"',0,2))
Else
   $x = StringLeft($x,StringInStr($x,' ') - 1)
EndIf

$x = Run($x & ' mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Email%20Subject&body=This%20is%20the%20body', '', @SW_HIDE)
Sleep(10000)
ProcessClose($x)
:idiot:

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm soo happy with myself!

For example, unless you are hooked into a proxy, they can find the last smtp server. From there they can run a tracert from your house to that server to know what all it took and print out a log.  Then they can ask for a log from that server at the specific time and cross check the tracert.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about bouncing it off of some of the more popular anonymous re-mailers and combine it with a proxy?

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

Only if the reemailers had no logs and the proxy had no logs, all there background and temps were cleared and they had no connection to you then u have a 1% of being caught. Besides that they can still trace the logs or temps. Cookies also..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Dalarn i have donwload your email anony_mail source code from your hp,and i have adde this for testing!

Subject of the E-Mail? ==test

What do you want your from address to be?==mail.server.com

Who is this being sent to?==Dirty@web.de

What is the Message?===Hello

This is my error pick wat i made wrong to use this anony_mail=?thx for help.

Posted Image

Your source code:

SplashTextOn("Disclaimer", "I am in no way responsible for the way you use this script. By using this program you are in agreement that should you use this maliciously, you will accept all responsibility for your actions and will not hold me, Dalarn, responsible for your actions in any way.", 500, 90, -1, -1, 4, "", 12)

Sleep(3000)

SplashOff()

$To = InputBox("To", "Who is this being sent to?")

$From = InputBox("From", "What do you want your from address to be?")

$Subject = InputBox("Subject", "Subject of the E-Mail?")

$TextBody = InputBox("Message", "What is the Message?")

$file = FileOpen("C:\email.vbs", 1)

FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = createobject("cdo.message")')

FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = createobject("cdo.configuration")')

FileWriteLine($file, ' ')

FileWriteLine($file, 'Set Flds = iConf.Fields')

FileWriteLine($file, 'With Flds')

FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2')

FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "smtp.comcast.net"')

FileWriteLine($file, '.Update')

FileWriteLine($file, 'End With')

FileWriteLine($file, 'With iMsg')

FileWRiteLine($file, ' Set.Configuration = iConf')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .To = "' & $To & '"')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .From = "' & $From & '"')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .CC = ""')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .Subject = "' & $Subject & '"')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .TextBody = "' & $TextBody & '"')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .fields.update')

FileWriteLine($file, ' .Send')

FileWriteLine($file, 'End with')

FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = nothing')

FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = nothing')

FileClose("C:\script.vbs")

sleep(2000)

Run("wscript.exe C:\email.vbs", "C:\")

Sleep(5000)

FileDelete("C:\email.vbs")

Edited by DirtyBanditos