Advanced Meda Player 3 [ 3.2.7.9 ] Released May 25 ]

DirtDBaK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you use this function which is in the help file in under the topic GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort which is not bound by the Autoit limitation of 3999 items

Well it will take a lot of work to integrate it becasue it requires a index number

[center][/center]

DBaK! Your the only one that cannot see the installer text! Everyone else can!?!? Whats up?!?

Different theme settings?, different monitor types?, different default fonts?, different resolutions?. And on and on and on. Just because it looks ok on your system does not mean it will look the same on someone elses. I remember back when i was using a CRT monitor and wrote what I thought were good looking GUI's. I continued to think that right up until I tried them on the laptop.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Different theme settings?, different monitor types?, different default fonts?, different resolutions?. And on and on and on. Just because it looks ok on your system does not mean it will look the same on someone elses. I remember back when i was using a CRT monitor and wrote what I thought were good looking GUI's. I continued to think that right up until I tried them on the laptop.

Yeah lo, I was using my servers LCD to make a transparent cover up for some aim names on a screen shot, it looked like you couldn't see through, well then then I acessed it from my laptop and I could see right through. For some reason it always seems that don't see transparency correctly through my desktop lcd.

[center][/center]

Hey DBaK, and everyone else, I fixed the text colors using Valuaters lil thingy, that works great, so now you can see the Installer/Uninstaller text! The link has been updated in post: #41

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sp7qgv

Why don't use some cool installation makers? They will definitely make all your troubles just vanish!

I can do signature me.

No, I don't want to use that, I like having the Amp 3 logo, and progress bar, and output, and everything else that my installer provides. Unless DBaK wants a installer made with a professional one, then I shall not change!

And I havn't updated the link in this thread, at any time, please use the Advanced Media Player 3 Safe Installer

In my signature, that is always updated!

@GSeller, no DBaK, has not updated his code yet, it's still on .8.3 I belive, and he's not going to change it because of the ListView problems. When the release of Amp 4 comes out, it will be created in the BETA Version of AutoIt.

Installer Updated!: For the link, always use the one in my signature, it is always updated. Amp 3 Installer, is working on backing up the registry before asking you to make it default or not. Amp 3 Installer, now uses BassMod.dll to play some music while installing.

Enjoy!

EDIT: And i412, why would I use Install Creator when It has ad's at the end unless you pay for it. Even Inno Installer is nice...It doesn't have ads.

Edited by R6V2

No, I don't want to use that, I like having the Amp 3 logo, and progress bar, and output, and everything else that my installer provides. Unless DBaK wants a installer made with a professional one, then I shall not change!

And I havn't updated the link in this thread, at any time, please use the Advanced Media Player 3 Safe Installer

In my signature, that is always updated!

@GSeller, no DBaK, has not updated his code yet, it's still on .8.3 I belive, and he's not going to change it because of the ListView problems. When the release of Amp 4 comes out, it will be created in the BETA Version of AutoIt.

Installer Updated!: For the link, always use the one in my signature, it is always updated. Amp 3 Installer, is working on backing up the registry before asking you to make it default or not. Amp 3 Installer, now uses BassMod.dll to play some music while installing.

Enjoy!

EDIT: And i412, why would I use Install Creator when It has ad's at the end unless you pay for it. Even Inno Installer is nice...It doesn't have ads.

Swift... About amp 4...

Look here...

[center][/center]

• 1 month later...

I just tried running your uninstaller and it crashes.

I choose an option for why I'm uninstalling it, it then says am I sure I want to uninstall it.

I click Yes and then it says Line -1: Error: The requested action with this object has failed.

Do you have an updated uninstaller? Also there should be an option to uninstall without having to phone home that could really piss some people off!