Transparency of both window and GIF

I have seen transparent GIFs work transparently in programs, and I have seen the innovative GUI_Hole (GuiCreateInvRect) program at work. But is there a way to combine them, to get images onto the screen as if they were images and not windows?

I'm looking at emulating an image like the one shown here -- truth be told, I've made this program before, but on the very useless Microsoft Visual C# environment. Suggestions? Comments?

post-27982-1205774212_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I have seen transparent GIFs work transparently in programs, and I have seen the innovative GUI_Hole (GuiCreateInvRect) program at work. But is there a way to combine them, to get images onto the screen as if they were images and not windows?

I'm looking at emulating an image like the one shown here -- truth be told, I've made this program before, but on the very useless Microsoft Visual C# environment. Suggestions? Comments?

Might be easier to translate what you've already written in C#. Provide the source so we can see what / where you want to go.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Unfortunately, the source is long gone, but I hoped the picture would provide a hint. Basically, Mr. Tanaka would pop up and down every minute or so, as a running joke.

This program reaked havoc on the processor, and the code was more about setting the right properties to make the window "transparent."

Unfortunately, the source is long gone, but I hoped the picture would provide a hint. Basically, Mr. Tanaka would pop up and down every minute or so, as a running joke.

This program reaked havoc on the processor, and the code was more about setting the right properties to make the window "transparent."

Look up GUICtrlCreatePic in the help file and study example 2.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.