Question about button on background PNG

qwert

I've built a test GUI that uses a PNG as the background -- and has a transparent child window in the foreground to contain buttons and entry fields. I've also placed a drag handle at the top of the parent GUI that works fine (and is conveniently located behind the PNG, so it doesn't show).

The problem is that I also have an Exit button on the top of the parent GUI that needs to show up, but it doesn't. The Exit button works fine, except that you can't see it.

What script step will bring the button to the forefront? Or do I need to send the PNG to the back? I've tried GUICtrlSetState(-1, @SW_SHOW) and GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_ONTOP) with no success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've built a test GUI that uses a PNG as the background -- and has a transparent child window in the foreground to contain buttons and entry fields. I've also placed a drag handle at the top of the parent GUI that works fine (and is conveniently located behind the PNG, so it doesn't show).

The problem is that I also have an Exit button on the top of the parent GUI that needs to show up, but it doesn't. The Exit button works fine, except that you can't see it.

What script step will bring the button to the forefront? Or do I need to send the PNG to the back? I've tried GUICtrlSetState(-1, @SW_SHOW) and GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_ONTOP) with no success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I can't see a problem in your code right now...