SomeBody PLEASE HELP! PLEASE MY PROJECT IS DUE TOMMROW

Ok am pretty new to autoit. I created a pixel search and click script the find the color blue and clicks on it. Here is the code:

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "_click")

HotKeySet("{END}", "_stop")

Global $Started = False

While 1

Sleep(100)

Wend

Func _Stop()

If $started = true Then

$started = False

ConsoleWrite("Stopped script.")

Endif

EndFunc

Func _Click()

Local $search = 0

Local $coord = 0

If $Started = False then ;Let's start the script

$started = true ;toggles the start

While $Started = true

$search = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1018, 736, 16776960, 5)

If not @error Then ; Woohoo, found pixel/color

$Coord = PixelSearch(1, 1, 748, 1024, 0x5D77BE )

If not @error Then

MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 0) ;this is one click, on the coord[0], coord[1]

; the mouse is moved instantly

ConsoleWrite("Found pixel matching color, X: " & $search[0] & " Y: " & $search[1] & @crlf)

EndIf

EndIf

Wend

EndIf

EndFunc

as i said above it finds the color blue and clicks on it. But as i tested it i found a Huge Bug. Lighting effects the script. For example i ran the script as a aimbot for a flash game called 13 days of hell, i changed the color. When the target is under a lighting source the Script cant find the color i specified. Can anyone Please help me with this. Is there a script like mine out there that solves my problem?

Main Problem:

Lightning on texture effects the pixel search of the script. example Darker room the texture of a object changes to darker.

Is there a solution to my problem?????

Try increasing the shade-variation parameter, other than that.. hmmm..

THe what??? Am pretty new so idk what that means Please explain. Can someone edit my script so it would solve my problem???? or could someone tell me how to fix my problem

Ok am pretty new to autoit. I created a pixel search and click script the find the color blue and clicks on it. Here is the code:

Global $Started = False

While 1

Sleep(100)

Wend

Func _Stop()

If $started = true Then

$started = False

Endif

EndFunc

Func _Click()

Local $search = 0

Local $coord = 0

While $Started = true

If not @error Then

MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 0) ;this is one click, on the coord[0], coord[1]

ConsoleWrite("Found pixel matching color, X: " & $search[0] & " Y: " & $search[1] & @crlf)

EndIf

EndIf

Wend

EndIf

EndFunc

as i said above it finds the color blue and clicks on it. But as i tested it i found a Huge Bug. Lighting effects the script. For example i ran the script as a aimbot for a flash game called 13 days of hell, i changed the color. When the target is under a lighting source the Script cant find the color i specified. Can anyone Please help me with this. Is there a script like mine out there that solves my problem?

Main Problem:

Lightning on texture effects the pixel search of the script. example Darker room the texture of a object changes to darker.

Is there a solution to my problem?????

someone suggested this:

PixelSearch ( left, top, right, bottom, color [, shade-variation] [, step]] )

But i dont know what that means, or where to put it. Can someone edit my script and put the above code into my script, and please give me notes on how to use it and what they do.

Ok my project is due tommorw, creating a aimbot demo for the most complicated problem ever. Creating pixel search programs is easy, but when creating for a game that is effected by lightning it is a problem. Here is my simple script so far:

Global $Started = False

While 1

Sleep(100)

Wend

Func _Stop()

If $started = true Then

$started = False

Endif

EndFunc

Func _Click()

Local $search = 0

Local $coord = 0

While $Started = true

If not @error Then

EndIf

EndIf

Wend

EndIf

EndFunc

Ok i read some forums and found:

But i dont know Where to put it in the script.

MAIN:

CAN someone edit my script and include the above line into my script so it could find different shades of blue, dark blue, light blue, normal blue, etc...

PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS! once i create this i could finally create a reverse engine that blocks this, for my upcoming Half life 2 mod, paintball. So please anyone PLease help. Please. Am begging beacuse the source code is due tommor for my team, and i still didnt find what i needed

• Moderators

Ok my project is due tommorw, creating a aimbot demo for the most complicated problem ever. Creating pixel search programs is easy, but when creating for a game that is effected by lightning it is a problem. Here is my simple script so far:

Global $Started = False

While 1

Sleep(100)

Wend

Func _Stop()

If $started = true Then

$started = False

Endif

EndFunc

Func _Click()

Local $search = 0

Local $coord = 0

While $Started = true

If not @error Then

EndIf

EndIf

Wend

EndIf

EndFunc

Ok i read some forums and found:

But i dont know Where to put it in the script.

MAIN:

CAN someone edit my script and include the above line into my script so it could find different shades of blue, dark blue, light blue, normal blue, etc...

PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS! once i create this i could finally create a reverse engine that blocks this, for my upcoming Half life 2 mod, paintball. So please anyone PLease help. Please. Am begging beacuse the source code is due tommor for my team, and i still didnt find what i needed

I've told you to quit double posting the same topic... do it again and you'll enjoy a little vacation.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.