How to run control center compöonents?

joew

Hello,

After installing a fresh system, I'd like to do some basic configuration. Obviosly, configuration starts in control center. For example, I want to create lots of (unprivileged) accounts: for every family member three accounts: one for surfing, one for gaming, and one for work. This gives a total of 12 accounts. Obviously, I don't want to create them manually. Any hints how to lounch control center components from autoit?

Run("control nusrmgr.cpl")

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Unfortunately, the control panel components don't seem to play well with AutoIt. For example

Run ("control sysdm.cpl")
WinWaitActive("Systemsteuerung", "")

simply hangs, although the dialog "Systemsteuerung" (that's for german version) appears on the screen.

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Unfortunately, the control panel components don't seem to play well with AutoIt. For example

Run ("control sysdm.cpl")
WinWaitActive("Systemsteuerung", "")

simply hangs, although the dialog "Systemsteuerung" (that's for german version) appears on the screen.

Use the PID and get the HWND from it. Someone posted something not too long ago on it on a similar question :)