Vista vs. XP RunWait

I have a package installer script that runs a few required components and then launches our applications here.

Works beatuifully under Windows XP.

Having a problem under Vista. Now these are very specific circumstances that may just be a "wait til its done" kind of thing, but I wanna ask anyway.

Under Vista, the application fails at the first instance of RunWait. I originally had a RunAsSet in there with a special installer user with admin priviliges (sp?). I've tried the following:

Verified installer account was domain admin (was)

Run as Administrator via Vista right-click menu

Remove RunAsSet and run as myself (domain admin currently)

Remove RunAsSet and add #RequireAdmin (something I saw while searching around)

Still get the same error every time. Here's where the unique part is: we are in the process of migrating domains. Currently, my Vista machine is on the new domain and every Vista machine migrated (2 so far) have the same issue. The XP machines on the new domain have no problem running the script. So my big concern is that this is going to continue to be an issue after everything's been moved over to the new domain. I wanted to check with the forums to see if anyone had experienced this before or had any suggestions to try that I hadn't thought of/couldn't find in my intertube searches.

Let me know if any additional information is required. AutoIt is 3.1.1.0, Vista was just updated to SP1, but the other vista box is pre-SP1, so I don't think that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Chris

See this thread for some help when running in Vista

CyberSlugs Method

@Dougiefresh.

The OP already stated that he is using 3.2.10.0

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Let me know if any additional information is required. AutoIt is 3.1.1.0, Vista was just updated to SP1, but the other vista box is pre-SP1, so I don't think that makes a difference.

Dougiefresh is correct in stating to use the latest AutoIt v3.2.10.0 (or use the latest beta version of AutoIt as RunAsSet has been removed, replaced with RunAs and RunAsWait). AutoIt v3.1.1.0 does not have Vista support concerning Vistas' privilege handling. #RequireAdmin will do nothing using AutoIt v3.1.1.0.

:)