big problem

I have a big problem. I lost my original .au3 file. I do still have the .au3 compiled into an .exe by SciTe4AutoIt3

version 1.71. When I try to decompile it with Exe2Autv3 it says the format is not recognisable. The .exe is ok and a good working file. It is not corrupt. Is their anyone out there that knows how to decompile it?

Thanks

-c

I have a big problem. I lost my original .au3 file. I do still have the .au3 compiled into an .exe by SciTe4AutoIt3

version 1.71. When I try to decompile it with Exe2Autv3 it says the format is not recognisable. The .exe is ok and a good working file. It is not corrupt. Is their anyone out there that knows how to decompile it?

Thanks

-c

decompile support has been permeanantly removed from autoit v3.

have a nice day.

not sure

last version you could decompile was 3.2.5.1

maybe you can find more information here

helpful thing click here

:)

WTF IS WITH YOU ANS THAT DAMN DOG! I FAIL TO SEE HOW THAT LINK IS HELPFUL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!

EDIT: and from memory, you've posted the link before... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry493559

Edited by Bert

that is my Toby :)

Wow. Very good. Now keep your Toby in a thread, A) for dogs, or :) one that needs reference to pets. Not in one about DECOMPLATION. To put it in AutoIt terms,

IF "TOBY" <> "DECOMPLATION" THEN
MsgBox (0, "", "OH WOW!  THERE IS NO MATCH!")
EndIf

This is a programming forum! Just thought I'd point that out.

Wow. Very good. Now keep your Toby in a thread, A) for dogs, or :) one that needs reference to pets. Not in one about DECOMPLATION. To put it in AutoIt terms,

IF "TOBY" <> "DECOMPLATION" THEN
MsgBox (0, "", "OH WOW!  THERE IS NO MATCH!")
EndIf

This is a programming forum! Just thought I'd point that out.

HAHA!

i liked that autoit example :)

but Toby should really be a variable. like

$TOBY = "Toby The Cockapoo"
$DECOMPILATION = "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=2&t=66853&qpid=494870"
If $TOBY <> $DECOMPILATION Then
MsgBox(0, "kiki", "WTF WHY IS TOBY NOT EQUALLING DECOMPILATION@!  MUST BE AUTOIT BUG")
EndIf

Edit: forgot my EndIf

Edited by Tomb616

HAHA!

i liked that autoit example :)

but Toby should really be a variable. like

$TOBY = "Toby The Cockapoo"
$DECOMPILATION = "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=2&t=66853&qpid=494870"
If $TOBY <> $DECOMPILATION Then
MsgBox(0, "kiki", "WTF WHY IS TOBY NOT EQUALLING DECOMPILATION@!  MUST BE AUTOIT BUG")
EndIf

Edit: forgot my EndIf

Get back on topic or get out of the thread. No more Toby the Cockapoo talk. Please.

Carfan, I'm not sure if we can help you.

GeoSoft stated (here) that "Decompiling is a definite no-no and threads about decompile functions have a tendency to be locked around here" So we wait for a dev/mod to step in... :)