File loader

Hey guys,

I am new to scripting and am willing to learn and am wondering if there is a way to create a GUI that can be run which will be able to show a specific list of a file structure and load a programe that is selected.

A little like a menu but there are more options built in other then just launching the file.

It is so that i can launch some .pdf's

Any ideas,

Code will be welcome.

This is the GUI that i have created but am not sure how to get the file structure in place or for the launch button to work properly.

#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---

;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=OK and Cancel, Icon=Warning, Modality=Task Modal

If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Local $iMsgBoxAnswer

$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(8241,"Browse pc plus pdf","This will now load the PDF Archive wizard")

Select

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 1 ;OK

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2 ;Cancel

EndSelect

#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---

SplashTextOn("PC Plus Archive Loader", "Please be patient while we try and load the archive", -1, -1, -1, -1, 4, "", 24)

Sleep(3000)

SplashOff()

Thanks,

Alex

• Moderators

FileOpenDialog()

FileSelectFolder()

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hey guys,

I am new to scripting and am willing to learn and am wondering if there is a way to create a GUI that can be run which will be able to show a specific list of a file structure and load a programe that is selected.

A little like a menu but there are more options built in other then just launching the file.

It is so that i can launch some .pdf's

Any ideas,

Code will be welcome.

This is the GUI that i have created but am not sure how to get the file structure in place or for the launch button to work properly.

#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---

;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=OK and Cancel, Icon=Warning, Modality=Task Modal

If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Local $iMsgBoxAnswer

$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(8241,"Browse pc plus pdf","This will now load the PDF Archive wizard")

Select

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 1 ;OK

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2 ;Cancel

EndSelect

#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---

SplashTextOn("PC Plus Archive Loader", "Please be patient while we try and load the archive", -1, -1, -1, -1, 4, "", 24)

Sleep(3000)

SplashOff()

Thanks,

Alex

• Moderators

Lets keep it to one topic on the same subject, not putting it in multiple forums.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.