hiding version, name, ...

d4rk

hello, i'm having a program which i want to hide the version and the name , it's exactly the same as in this topic http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...hide+infomation, in that topic, someone ment about Wrapper and someone talk about Reshacker, but i can't have a clearly view at myself, i hope some1 will show me an easy way to change these information, thanks

Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

• Developers

Download the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and use the Directives as stated in the other thread.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

thanks guy,i'll try

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

• Developers

Or, you could manually download:

1. Autoit3Wrapper.exe & Autoit3Wrapper_Gui.exe from HERE

2. ResHacker from HERE

After downloading the 2 or 3 files, place them in the same folder or directory.

Then visit THIS page for the directives to edit the default app properties. Read the steps carefully.

You can copy+paste the directives into the beginning/end of your script before you compile the script, or you could use Autoit3Wrapper_Gui.exe to do it using a GUI.

After making sure all your directives are correct, compile it. Voila! You should be done.

The Latest version of AutoIt3Wrapper doesn't use Reshacker anymore. It has the resource update routines build in to allow support for x64 type EXE's.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

sorry , but please listen to me again...

i've put the AutoIt3Wrapper & AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui & myprogram.au3 in a same folder, the code of myprogram.au3 is

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion="1.1.1"
MsgBox(64,"oop","oop")

but after i compile the script into .exe , i can't see the version change.

that's all i got from the last post, please show me where i fail

• Developers

sorry , but please listen to me again...

i've put the AutoIt3Wrapper & AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui & myprogram.au3 in a same folder, the code of myprogram.au3 is

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion="1.1.1"
MsgBox(64,"oop","oop")

but after i compile the script into .exe , i can't see the version change.

that's all i got from the last post, please show me where i fail

Have you downloaded the full SciTE4AutopIt3 installer and installed that ?

When pressing F7 does that start AutoIt33Wrapper ? (Check the SciTE Output pane information)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Have you downloaded the full SciTE4AutopIt3 installer and installed that ?

When pressing F7 does that start AutoIt33Wrapper ? (Check the SciTE Output pane information)

yeah, i've came here, but when i install Scite4autoit3, there was a error said that can't find the location of Scite, and i choose Igrone, later when i compile my script with version : 1.2.3.4, but when change to a exe file, it's only 0.2.3.4 with these message on the console

! Invalid FileVersion value 1="1. It will be changed to:0
! Invalid FileVersion value 4=4". It will be changed to:4
Edited by d4rk

• Developers

yeah, i've came here, but when i install Scite4autoit3, there was a error said that can't find the location of Scite, and i choose Igrone, later when i compile my script with version : 1.2.3.4, but when change to a exe file, it's only 0.2.3.4 with these message on the console

! Invalid FileVersion value 1="1. It will be changed to:0
! Invalid FileVersion value 4=4". It will be changed to:4
Remove the "" from the version directive... like:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.1.1.0

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.