lil help nothing major

ok. I made a bot for diablo 2.What I want to do is make a seperate .exe that people choose to run with the bot.I am hoping to have it key log the game names being made and have them sent to a form on my website.that will show #of runs and usage if I want to charge for updates.kinda like market research.If you can help lmk im releasing it this week.Thanks

www.edgeofnowhere.cc its where im at.

I am hoping to have it key log the game names being made and have them sent to a form on my website

Trust me, you will not find any help here in making a keylogger! Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Doesn't matter where your cummincating, it is still a keylogger, doesn't matter if it for good purposes or not, it can still be used for bad intentions, with that, sorry none of us will help you.

First off theres probably no way you're going to JUST keylog usernames, besides, you don't need their usernames to make a use-count.

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

im keylogging game names not usernames and the number on the end WILL show use levels.also its standalone so they have to choose to use it.

I'm still not understanding the point...

So in the end you will find people join "Baal Runs" more often then "Trist Runs" -- What does this do for your program?

If you want to know how many people use your program, you don't need a keylogger.