AutoIt POS (Point of Sale) Finished!

Swift

Yeap, thanks, just figured that out, because I have a button[$i] array, then it returns a array, so couldn't of that be done with a 2 deminsion array? But I have no clue how to do that, so now, im just doing it without that!

New Version Released, now with customizable buttons, prices and text! Just run it, and it will guide you through!

Where could I download this at... I am curious to look at this.

Thanks for the link in advance.

[font="Arial"]James D. Williams[/font]

• 1 month later...

i hate to say that this POS system is far from finished.

it needs a couple of tweeks

i will work on it in my spare time but we can call it a race.

1. the minus button doesn't do anything neither does the plus button.

2. the void button shouldn't clear it from the screen but should take that item and make it show as VOID <item name> and then the price lets say 1.00 should be -1.00 and reflect as such on the till

3. for the transactions you can build it into a ini file per date. example: DD-MM-YYYY.ini in there it could show time of transaction start with a list of items and prices and pay type

4. there should be cash, Mastercard, Visa, and cheque

5. there should be some kind of database for item's with barcodes cheeck this out http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67539

also for you i will test this out on a pos system with cash drawer, printer, and scanner

hope to hear back from you

Hmm, I don't think he'll be responding to soon...

If you have a look at the ops Group in his profile you will understand why I say this.

Group: Banned

But don't let that stop you from tweaking and testing away :)

Cheers

i hate to say that this POS system is far from finished.

it needs a couple of tweeks

i will work on it in my spare time but we can call it a race.

1. the minus button doesn't do anything neither does the plus button.

2. the void button shouldn't clear it from the screen but should take that item and make it show as VOID <item name> and then the price lets say 1.00 should be -1.00 and reflect as such on the till

3. for the transactions you can build it into a ini file per date. example: DD-MM-YYYY.ini in there it could show time of transaction start with a list of items and prices and pay type

4. there should be cash, Mastercard, Visa, and cheque

5. there should be some kind of database for item's with barcodes cheeck this out http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67539

also for you i will test this out on a pos system with cash drawer, printer, and scanner

He shouldn't be back... You could take up his project and finish it?

He shouldn't be back... You could take up his project and finish it?

crap i didn't see that lol. but i will try my best to make this mine. how ever i will accept almost any help with the coding only because i am a little newb on it. but lets try to get this finished into real world practice