send.. speed upp..

Ugh, To my knowledge, send is extremely fast, but in games it slows it down, because it's not 'human' to type like that, so it defines it as a bot, and slows it down. If your planning on using: Send("") to a game, thats why.

What?! Send could write a whole paper in about 5 seconds! You sure it isin't just your computer?

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

What?! Send could write a whole paper in about 5 seconds! You sure it isin't just your computer?

Same thing I said, it types super fast here, unless you use it in a game. Maybe it is his computer... :)

Remember you have to set both the SendKeys to the min value which is appro 1. If your computer supports 0 then you could, however if you are correct about for every 1 second you get about three characters prints which would mean you are doing somewhere in between (250 < your number > 500)

They are SendKeyDelay (The lenght of time in between each key stroke) and SendKeyDownDelay (The lenght of time for pressing the key down till when it goes back up)

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

Holy cow, thats something new I learned today.... errgghhh.... *cough* I knew that! I was just..err...pretending not to know that!....so you would tell me......

...yea...

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]