autoit mimetype

hi to all,

I've a an uncompiled au3 file on the web.

How can i run it simply clicking on the relative link on a webpage?

Probably I've to set mimetype and other things however i don't know how I can do.

So to be clear, you download an uncompiled script, a .au3 file, off of the web, and you want to know how to run it?

Do you actually have AutoIt installed?

No, he wants to be able to execute an .au3 script by clicking a link... I think I HAVE heard of this somewhere, but I forget.

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

He has to specify if he means server side or client side. Client side, his browser needs to handle that. Server side, he needs to have AutoIt installed on the server, and the HTTP host must know how to parse the au3 file, or it must call the AutoIt executable and use a returned result in some form.

Look for AutoIt CGI on the example scripts if you want server side.

Sorry. I'll try to be more clear.

The au3 file is on the webserver. The webserver can't support server side CGI. I've to run the au3 in clent side mode like a java file do.

On the webserver I've the au3 file and an html page that link to tihis au3 file. When i click on the link i want that the au3 file is executed without compile it.

Probably I need a system like JavaRuntimeEnvironment.

I know that I can't run a script without the compiler. What I would like doing is when I click on a au3 script link on the web the script is immediately executed from the compiler in my PC. I want start the script without make the action to download and then run.

I belive I'v explained the problem correctly.