screen size

hello,

I'm trying to make a splash screen for my customers to remind them to register. Now I have been looking in the help files and I would not find any functions for screen resolution. But i know someone out there does. Any help on this would be great!

These wont work?

@DesktopHeight
@DesktopWidth
Well they may, I'm sorry i dod not know how to use them. I'm trying to make a splash screen but some people have different size screens so I trying to make an if argument of some sort that is something like this.

IF screen size is 1280x768 or less the run RegisterSmall.exe

else run RegisterLARGE.exe

Thanks

Why not just make Register.exe universal?

Ya That's what I have now, I was just looking into making it custom, the benefits of such would be a full screen splash screen with REGISTER on it. Thanks

Edited by Cyote101

Thanks,

I compiled it and i get an error "Unable to run the external program". How can i fix this?

Thanks,

Did you put your RegisterSmall.exe and registerLarge in the same directory as this?

I got this to work, but i would like to know how i can get it to work by searching the directory of the Screen Test.exe instead, The Current Directory, the one Sceen Test.exe is running from.

If @DesktopWidth<1280 AND @DesktopHeight<768 Then
Run("1.exe", "C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\EDITION\MENUS\Please REgister", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Else
Run("2.exe", "C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\EDITION\MENUS\Please REgister", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

EndIf

Thanks

Edited by Cyote101