button hide

I am trying to hide a button on top of a picture the picture is disabled so controls can be clicked but I want the button to be hidden but still be abled to be clicked for some reason this doesn't work.

GUICtrlSetState($test , $GUI_HIDE)

shouldn't this hide the control but still make it active.

I also need to find how big the taskbar is to move my GUI on top of it.

Edited by JellyFish666

I am trying to hide a button on top of a picture the picture is disabled so controls can be clicked but I want the button to be hidden but still be abled to be clicked for some reason this doesn't work.

GUICtrlSetState($test , $GUI_HIDE)oÝ÷ ÚÈhºWgßÛm+!×­ç(Úè»­²Ø¥f¤z+Zrدx¥²ÞyÛh~)ÝazÖ¬¶«ËhÞ!"í¢ßêº^!ü¨ºy¦î¶Ú'0Ymë¬z¹'£!z·­¡ÉbrF(¹Æ§±ëbµ«-ç^}«¥µ»­¶í!Èpéíë¬zºkz˱éíz¸­Â)eiËeG¢¶+'$x-æî¶Ú'ën'ò¢èbuè­;¬µÚ'ßÛlyèhÂØ^ºÇ«Â¥uÉbrH­jëh×6#include <GUIConstants.au3>
$Form1 = GUICreate("AForm1", 300, 448, 192, 125)
$test = guictrlcreatebutton("test", 5, 5, 25, 25, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON )
guictrlsetstate(-1, $GUI_HIDE)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg

;- Close the GUI
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $test
            MsgBox(0, "Clicked", "Button was clicked")

EndSwitch
WEnd

:)

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

thank you but the script i am making the user will know were to push since it will be listed that works thanks but its slower then clicking it.

figured it out instead of using a button i used a graphic control with no graphic lol.

Edited by JellyFish666

thank you but the script i am making the user will know were to push since it will be listed that works thanks but its slower then clicking it.

figured it out instead of using a button i used a graphic control with no graphic lol.

haha, aye. Couldn't quite figure out exactly what you were trying to accomplish by hidding a button but still wanting it clicked ^^

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.