Right Click Compile With Options on Script

What happened to this feature? I didn't notice it was gone until now. I used to right click on my script and on the dialog it would have an option called 'compile with options'. What happened to this feature. I want to tidy and obfuscate my code.

What happened to this feature? I didn't notice it was gone until now. I used to right click on my script and on the dialog it would have an option called 'compile with options'. What happened to this feature. I want to tidy and obfuscate my code.

It's still there for me, what version are you using?

I suspect that you are using the installers. In that case, there is a good choice that a little Dutch devil came along and ate it up. I still have it but I also don't use any of the installers. Strictly zip for this boy. That way I get to make the changes I want made, not the changes some people might think I should have. Hmmmmmm, reminds me of the way Microsoft has worked for years, You get what they give you or you don't get at all.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

If i upgrade to .10 will it affect my code? Is there many new function changes?

there shouldn't be any problems if you upgrade.

autoit seems very backwards compatible.

although, if you upgrade to the beta, you might have compatibility issues.

i have only once tried using beta of auoit, and that is something i will choose to never do again.

latest non-beta is good enough for me.

i see a ban in your near future.

so until then, watch this

:)

I don't see a ban in the future, I see a ban coming soon..like 5 minutes away....I think's that's firelord, he has a temper. Edited by R6V2

I don't see a ban in the future, I see a ban coming soon..like 5 minutes away....I think's that's firelord, he has a temper.

yeah it is defenitely him

i did some detective work, an he asked the same question on the dbak forums under user name firelord.

see here

this is what he said there.

And btw, what happened to when you right click on a file and compile with options? I want to obfuscate my code before compiling.

• Moderators

Glad he's more active on ya'lls forum... Seems like there is a lot more tolerance for abuse than there is here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Glad he's more active on ya'lls forum... Seems like there is a lot more tolerance for abuse than there is here.

that was my first visit of his site. I saw the link in swift's sig, and remembered him telling me about it recently. finding that post was strange luck :)

• Moderators

Actually, he isn't very abusive like he is here...unless you make him mad, if you do, then he goes off...

His mentality suits ya'lls age bracket quite nicely. I'm sure you welcomed him with open arms.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.