Set Real time clock alarm

thanks for these but they are for general ALARM not RTC.

The Real Time Clock alarm sets in the BIOS to wake the computer

I need to know if this is possible for some test apps I need to write

To be honest, I'd like to know more about what you want to create; Windows, in general, doesn't run the CMOS/BIOS clock in UTC, instead it runs it in local time; meaning that when you update time in Windows 2000+ machines, it will adjust the data from CMOS accordingly.

If you want to write alarms based off of that information, then simply using the _NOWTIME or @HOUR, @MIN, @SEC should be sufficient for you.

However if you are running time critical devices, such as hardware alarms, etc, and you want to use the TICK information, consider using _TIMETOTICKS function instead, which will convert the time into something like this:

TIME      --  TICK
==============
20:29:17 -- 73757000
20:29:18 -- 73758000
20:29:19 -- 73759000
20:29:20 -- 73760000
20:29:21 -- 73761000
20:29:22 -- 73762000
20:29:23 -- 73763000

Note, you can base your alarms off the tick just fine, if that's what your asking. Otherwise, if there was a way to query INT70, you may be able to directly get the RTC from CMOS, but again, if your on windows, i just don't think that's necessary.

Course, I may be way off on what you want haha.

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.