click a given button

I have a page with this button

<input type="submit" value="&raquo; OK «" style="font-size: 10pt;" />

Now my problem is how to click this button. Usually I use "_IEGetObjById" or "_IEGetObjByName" but since this button doesn't have an ID or Name this didn't work.

Wait .... have a look, if it a SUBMIT button, is sure won't have a ID or name, :)

have a look at this in the UDFs "_IEFormSubmit"

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()
$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "main")
$oQuery = _IEGetObjByName($oFrame, "submit")
_IEAction($oQuery, "click")

That are the commands I used for other buttons like this one

<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Rekrutieren" style="font-size: 10pt;" />

However, I allready tried

_IEFormSubmit ($oFrame)

and it didn't work.

Edited by magnifier512

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()
$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "main")
$oQuery = _IEGetObjByName($oFrame, "submit")
_IEAction($oQuery, "click")

That are the commands I used for other buttons like this one

<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Rekrutieren" style="font-size: 10pt;" />

However, I allready tried

_IEFormSubmit ($oFrame)

and it didn't work.

_IEFormSubmit ($oQuery)

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

my fault :)

but this still won't work. I can't use _IEGetObjByName($oFrame,"submit") since the button doesn't have an entry "name=submit", same thing with the ID.

The button only has entries for "type" and "value" (see first post). Is there any way to select it with this information?

I got a solution

$oObjects = _IETagNameGetCollection($oFrame, "input")
For $oObject In $oObjects
    If StringInStr($oObject.value, "OK") Then
        _IEAction($oObject, "click")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
Or just find the index of the submit element, and use $submitObj = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm, index-here) to get the correct object.

Then click on it with _IEAction($submitObj, "click").

To find the index of the element, I've made this javascript code(I have to attach it, otherwise the forum fucks it up):

Just paste that code into your webbrowsers address field when you're at the site, and it will tell you the index of all the elements with type=submit.

(the index is the element[index-here] part)