Software automation not working

jben

Hi everyone,

I've almost finished with my automated software now but have not been able to automate windows media encoder 8.

For some reason it gets stuck at the screen that says "Where do you want to install Windows Media Encoder Utility?").

I'm really not sure why but when I use winwaitactive it just doesn't recognize the form.

Anyone have any ideaS?

thanks

As a guess i'm presuming this is because the text is automatically highlighted in the input box, therefore it can't work out what i'm looking for maybe?. Not sure though.

Ideally I just want to be able to click the OK button

Edited by jben

can you give a screen shot ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

i think before showing this window[Window2], there must be a previous one[Window1] ... when the [Window2] appears, [Window1] will be lost the focus, use WinActive() to check if this happen, if it happen then sleep for 5sec (for Window2 appears) and press OK

sory for bad explanation

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys