Help for muti-2-multi choice option

marko001

Hi all,

i can't come out of this loop...

Situation is as follow:

for every couple of conditions ($global_cond = $cond1 AND $cond2) i need a) to add items ($item1....$itemn) and :) to get them for further use.

BUT item1...itemn can have different fathers ($preitem1....$preitemn)

so, the tree is as follow:

NAME TEAM PLAYER

Marco ----> Team A -----> Luca

Francesco

Paolo

Team B ------> luigi

carlo

Team N ------> n

m

o

I would like to manage Teams in a configurable list, and Players too (related obviously to the father Team) maybe with a separate window

At the end i need to know the relation between all, for example

if Name = Marco AND Team = Team B and Player = Luigi

then...

So the main window (imaging the one before to be in a configuration window) should just give me 3 combo menu

NAME TEAM PLAYER

and once choosed th first (Name) i will get only TEAM whose father is Marco and, once choosed TEAM, just the PLAYER whose father is TEAM.

Hope someone can help me to sort it out.

Thanks a lot,

Marco

Still didn't solve that... anyway i tried to simulate some datas and i still get stuck when i try to get them:

$CID_Name = GUICtrlCreateCombo ($Team1, 10,220) ; create first item

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Team2,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Team3,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Teamn,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

is this the only way to pick the list and put it into a combo?

Thanks,

Marco

Still didn't solve that... anyway i tried to simulate some datas and i still get stuck when i try to get them:

$CID_Name = GUICtrlCreateCombo ($Team1, 10,220) ; create first item

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Team2,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Team3,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

GUICtrlSetData($CID_Name,$Teamn,$Team1) ; add other item snd set a new default

is this the only way to pick the list and put it into a combo?

Thanks,

Marco

I don't really understand what you are trying to do but here is a suggestion that might help.

The Name could be a section in an ini file, the Team could be a key and the players could be the data for the key written in a list so the ini file would look like

[Marco]

Team A = Luca|Francesco|Paolo

TeamB = ....

That way you can have as many names as you want and each name can have as many teams as you like and each team can have any number of players.

You can read the value of TeamA for Marco easily then, and you can write all the names into the combo in one go.

GuiCtrlSetData($CID_Name,IniRead("Filename","Marco","TeamA","no players"));"no players" will be used if there is no data for TeamA

You can read all the Names with IniReadSectionNames.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I try to be more precise:

I have two account in CoH, every account has Login ($CohAcc1,$CohAcc2) and Password ($CohPW1,$CoHPW2)

(ini file:

[CoH Accounts]

Account Name 1=sdsdsd

Account Password 1=pippolo

Account Name 2=sdsd

Account Password 2=test

...)

So from a window i need a combo to let me select which Account use

Then i have a choice of servers ($server1,$server2,$server3,...$servern), same for every account

Then i can have severa characters per server ($too1,$toon2,$toon3)

What i want is, once configured names,servers and toons, to select from the main window $CoHAcc1 and his related characters, then log on the selected one.

Hope this can clarify you the thing.

Thanks

I don't really understand what you are trying to do but here is a suggestion that might help.

The Name could be a section in an ini file, the Team could be a key and the players could be the data for the key written in a list so the ini file would look like

[Marco]

Team A = Luca|Francesco|Paolo

TeamB = ....

That way you can have as many names as you want and each name can have as many teams as you like and each team can have any number of players.

You can read the value of TeamA for Marco easily then, and you can write all the names into the combo in one go.

GuiCtrlSetData($CID_Name,IniRead("Filename","Marco","TeamA","no players"));"no players" will be used if there is no data for TeamA

You can read all the Names with IniReadSectionNames.