WM_Paint with Bitblt bug

Okay, I'm now using bitblt in my response to WM_Paint and it's working much better than what I had before. However, there is still a weird little issue that I can't figure out. When I cover up my window (let's call it win1) with another window (let's call it win2) and I minimize win2, about half the time win1 doesn't refresh properly. The strange part is, apparently bitblt is being called with all of the same parameters, so I have no idea why this is happening. Here is my sample code.

Thanks,

Michael

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUIRegisterMsg(0x000F, "TGF_Private_Refresh")
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
$mainWindow = GUICreate("Test", 1000, 600)

Local $hdc = DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "GetDC", "hwnd", $mainWindow)
Local $hdcmem = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "CreateCompatibleDC", "int", $hdc[0])
Local $bmp = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "CreateCompatibleBitmap", "int", $hdc[0], "int", 1000, "int", 600)
Local $oldhdc = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "SelectObject", "int", $hdcmem[0], "int", $bmp[0])

Local $brush = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "CreateSolidBrush", "int", 0x00000000)
  Local $oldBrush = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "SelectObject", "int", $hdcmem[0], "int", $brush[0])
  DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "Rectangle", "int", $hdcmem[0], "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", 1000, "int", 600)    

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

Func TGF_Private_Refresh($hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam, $lParam)
        $work = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "BitBlt", "int", $hdc[0], "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", _ 
        1000, "int", 600, "int", $hdcmem[0], "int", 0, "int", _
        0, "int", 0xcc0020)
   Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG 
EndFunc

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

That's odd... I just tried it again with both the beta and normal versions and both versions had the problem. However, when I first posted, I said it happens about half the time, and I think it happens less than that. To produce the bug, I got the black window up, covered it with another window and minimized/maximized the second window about ten to twenty times. I think when I was testing it yesterday, I must have done something that was making the bug appear more often.