Start when a site is visited

if it is possible, how would i make a program that would run when a certain site was visited

regardless of if they clicked a link or typed it in

By asking them to run your program when they go to that site...?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

well, you can monitor the URL of an IE browser with dale's IE.au3.... there are probably some other clever ways of poking into the browser history.

I just thought of something else... if you control the website, you can ask the browser to cache some of the data. Then your program can regularly search the cache for your web site's image or whatever. Its just a brainstorming idea... I'm too tired to think it through right now. :)

if it is possible, how would i make a program that would run when a certain site was visited

regardless of if they clicked a link or typed it in

why?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

why?

Well, you wouldn't want to waste time logging input tags BEFORE they went to their online banking sites, now would you?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I made a example to get all connections. It also returns all remote hosts(websites)

But it didn't work for everyone.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ll++Connections

first it didnt work, but after i downloaded the netstat.exe from my own computer it does work.

Edited by kip