want to join forces with a programmer -i have half the code.. help me make the other half

Hey - i dont know if its the right forum but anyway here goes...

first of all i am no expert in programming and all the scripts i made i learn the hard way..

im in the middle of building a smart bot for an online card game... (magic online or MTGO for short)

i made a lot of functions already including ,,

a GUI

a few functions that can write and read data from files with data - with prices for each card and other staff like user data and such

an autologger

a function that can read the number of cards in trade

a function that update the expensive cards (grabs data from a web page and put it in the master file)

i made a few more functions and i cant name them all here....

WHAT I NEED..

I Need someone i can trust and that will help me finish the code and make the program rum..

if all goes well we can sell the software for about 300$-500$

and not to flood the trading card game we can make it 2 times every month with ebay.. (50 %-50% split)

we can make it happen throw mails and chats and giving each other ideas about how to solve problems...

(im all alone out there and i NEED help..) - i will give accounts access and all the data needed for the project + all the source files that i made already..

if you are intrested please send me mail to

mrbig1479@yahoo.com

if you know the game thats even better - but if not i will give you an account so you can know the interface and the trading process.

thanks

Hey - i dont know if its the right forum but anyway here goes...

first of all i am no expert in programming and all the scripts i made i learn the hard way..

im in the middle of building a smart bot for an online card game... (magic online or MTGO for short)

i made a lot of functions already including ,,

a GUI

a few functions that can write and read data from files with data - with prices for each card and other staff like user data and such

an autologger

a function that can read the number of cards in trade

a function that update the expensive cards (grabs data from a web page and put it in the master file)

i made a few more functions and i cant name them all here....

WHAT I NEED..

I Need someone i can trust and that will help me finish the code and make the program rum..

if all goes well we can sell the software for about 300$-500$

and not to flood the trading card game we can make it 2 times every month with ebay.. (50 %-50% split)

we can make it happen throw mails and chats and giving each other ideas about how to solve problems...

(im all alone out there and i NEED help..) - i will give accounts access and all the data needed for the project + all the source files that i made already..

if you are intrested please send me mail to

mrbig1479@yahoo.com

if you know the game thats even better - but if not i will give you an account so you can know the interface and the trading process.

thanks

better get going to rentacoder.com

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

well the software is free but the cards collction worth money -a small collection can be worth a few $ and large collection can be worth 1-10K$ and up

when you are a dealer -you buy and sell cards throw the game interface with game tickets...

you buy cards from players that want tickets fast and buy in a cheaper price then the price you sell...

thats the basic..

there are a lot of bots out there and some are "smart bots" that can sell and buy cards with a price for each card,,

i dont want to rent a coder,,, i want a partner.. some one i can trust and share my thoughts and scripts ...

i know that if the sofware will work then it will be worth alot (just sellign the code or making money throw the card game like me )

no one is selling a smartbot -i tried looking trust me...

• 2 months later...

I am a programmer and have been working with a home automation system using AutoIT to build everything. I'm interested in hearing more because.

Thanks,

Randal

currently i have a half bot capable of many things which includes and not restricted to being able to :

- spam market with my current inventory and all the updated prices which is all autmatic

- manage inventory and stocks auto and update the spam messages accordingly

- an incomplete ocr for mtgo (for the trade session)

- greet clients dynamically with the current stock and trends.

I have been working in a company as a software eng. for 7 years and i would be glad to join my (dark) fforces with ya...

give me a call

my gmail is : bcbeyhan@gmail.com

cya.

currently i have a half bot capable of many things which includes and not restricted to being able to :

- spam market with my current inventory and all the updated prices which is all autmatic

- an incomplete ocr for mtgo (for the trade session)

- greet clients dynamically with the current stock and trends.

I have been working in a company as a software eng. for 7 years and i would be glad to join my (dark) fforces with ya...

give me a call

cya.

oh and mrbig we have played a couple of games if you remember me ... one of those games even reside in bliptv video captures... yes i have taken vid cap of one of our games we played where you and me only drew a couple of lands after 100 turns :)

• 2 weeks later...

:( Oh, you're a spammer are ya? Sending out spam? Spammity spam spam? Say, I get a lot of spam. A few hundred msgs a day. I even get spam from the future! Can't say I'm a big fan. muttley

Hey, is that... is that your email address? Wait a minute... maybe I could solve my spam problem... by having all my spam redirected to you!! :)

Edit: I'm not actually going to do anything, just breaking balls is all.

Edited by Jeemo

An emoticon is worth a dozen words.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm ready to help. I have my own tradebot and I would like to share my experiences with others.

Please contact me, if you want.

hi! i'm interested to your tradebot maybe you can help me thanks, your experiences will be big help to me.. please contack me or someone can teach me how to create a automated trading bot a basic bot for MTGO v3 thank you using autoit.. thank you please contact me..

Hey there, I'm working on this as well. So far I've got a script that can do pretty much everrything yours is doing, but sometimes misreads words so that's been my biggest hurdle. I'd love to share information and scripts in hopes of creating a high performance bot together. Let me know

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in the middle of the same mtgo bot project, i am wanting a bot for my own personal use, not looking to make money off of it by selling/renting to others. I just want to stop renting the one that i am running now.

I am having some problems, i would just like to be able to ask you guys questions concerning what to do in which areas of the bot. I have mine creating it's own pricing list, launching and logging into mtgo, it can at times accept trades, i usually have to update a pixelchecksum number, and then it works fine. it can check and post back the card taken, but it sometimes gets some letters incorrect. and it also recognizes a canceled trade.

So if any of you wish to contact me to assist or have questions for me, please feel free to at Natas70

thanx in advance, and hope to hear from you.

James