run the script at the background

Is it possible to run the autoit script at the backgroup automatically when lockup the workstaton and turn off the monitor? I try to use it to control a graphic inteface automaically during the night time.

Edited by bunny123

Is it possible to run the autoit script at the backgroup automatically when lockup the workstaton and turn off the monitor?

There's multiple ways of doing that:

1. Use Task Manager

2. Use Do.. Until using @Hour and @Minute and keep the script active to work at a specific time.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

There's multiple ways of doing that:

1. Use Task Manager

2. Use Do.. Until using @Hour and @Minute and keep the script active to work at a specific time.

I have tried, but looks does not work at all. the script does not know how to locate the mouse once the monitor is off and the workstatins is lockup. Any hints?

I have tried, but looks does not work at all. the script does not know how to locate the mouse once the monitor is off and the workstatins is lockup. Any hints?

How would you control graphic when the screen is locked? :-) You can only run the script and do task that do not need gui interaction.

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)