Tutorials

I was wondering I was browsing the Autoit Forums but I can't find any tutorials. Maybe I was looking in the wrong direction. If anyone knows of a link that has great tutorials that I can read up and learn autoit v3 that would be great.

What I want to learn is:

pixelchecksum

pixelsearch

to begin with, I want to learn how auto programs work, right now I am trying it getit to play solitaire, hearts, minesweeper any of the games that are on my computer to start out with, then go from there.

Any help would be great, thanks to "R6V2" for the help the other day.

Hi.

Also don't miss "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit.chm"

As this Tutorials thread fitts fine, allow me to jump in with the question for a tutorial covering "collections" ?

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

Hi.

As this Tutorials thread fitts fine, allow me to jump in with the question for a tutorial covering "collections" ?

Regards, Rudi.

What kind of "collections" Rudi?

And don't forget the AutoIt WIKI at the top right of the forum pages.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

What kind of "collections" Rudi?

e.g. that one returned by _IELinkGetCollection() and other _IE*()

And don't forget the AutoIt WIKI at the top right of the forum pages.

I'll dig there, too. Thanks for the hint.

Regards, Rudi.

AutoIt help --> Function Reference --> Obj/COM Reference

Thanks a lot. :graduate:

That's a lot of input and good references!

And a documentation request: Please point explicitely to that part of the documentation (see also: ....) for the _IE*() functions like _IELinkGetCollection(), I honestly believe others would be happy for such a "help-internal-link" as well :)

Regards, Rudi.