Lua with AutoIT3

I believe it is not possible to get info out of a .lua so I guess I have to find a way around that. I was thinking of using .lua to write to an ini or xml and then read the data out with AutoIT3.

Does anyone know if you can use AutoIT to read out of Lua, or a way for Lua to write to .ini / .xml file types.

Thanks,

Gnoll

Not exactly what I was looking for.

What I want to acheieve is to get the variable out of the .Lua (Which will be changing every 0.05seconds while it is running. I want auto it to be refreshing the variable aswell. For example.

CODE
;lua example (not actual lua format)

$running = true

$number = 1

While $running = true

$number =+ 1

sleep(50)

WEnd

So the number will be rising constantly and I want AutoIT to be seeing that its rising also and know what its at. If that makes sense?

I would recommend a language more complex and capable of performance at 0.05 seconds.

I don't think AutoIt would be the best choice performance wise for what you wish to do.

[acronym="I pee FREELY!"][spoiler]Hello.[/spoiler][/acronym]

Yes, I used the search() function earlier :) and found these topics. They use memory reading which is a bit advanced for me but thanks

Not all of them do. The WoW travel bot uses Lua to output it's coordinates.

Read in the topic or ask him some questions.

All I say is, you are basically getting everything you need on a silver plate. All you have to do is take it.