Tic-Tac-Toe

JustinReno

Tic Tac Toe  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Release Source?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like the new Choir background music?

• It rocks.
    • It sucks
    • Neutral feeling
  3. 3. Do you like the license?

• Yes
    • No
    • Stop adding crap to this poll

I think you need to create the AI for it. This currently is a PvP game. I prefer to have the computer compute at different levels and play against me.

http://www.vortexrevolutions.com/computers/ttt.cfm

The above link takes you to my first web page, and first web program. It actually plays tic tac toe with you. There are 3 different levels that work. The 4th level would have made the computer never lose. I have never went back and finished work on level 4. I studied the game and created the game in 8 hours total. It was quite a fun experience.

Enjoy,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

so your not releasing the source

I have trouble figuring out ways of checking if objects are connected together such as 3 objects in a row for games I have tried to make this could help me and others.

I will, don't worry. :party:

So is this 1 player vs CPU or player vs player? I would play it but I am not on Windows at the moment. It looks great though!

Maybe you should make a connect 4 game next

Its just player vs player (I contemplated if I should add a CPU, but I never really got around to it :lmao: )

I think you need to create the AI for it. This currently is a PvP game. I prefer to have the computer compute at different levels and play against me.

http://www.vortexrevolutions.com/computers/ttt.cfm

The above link takes you to my first web page, and first web program. It actually plays tic tac toe with you. There are 3 different levels that work. The 4th level would have made the computer never lose. I have never went back and finished work on level 4. I studied the game and created the game in 8 hours total. It was quite a fun experience.

Enjoy,

JS

Cool, thanks. :)

I am currently working on a multi-level AI tic-tac-toe game. I have found some cool algorithms from around the internet, I quite like the look of NegaMax.

Cool, hope to see it soon! I'll check out that algorithm ^_^ Thanks.

Anyways, still, expect to see some minor or major improvements (Levels, AI(Maybe), better music, sounds, pictures). :idea: Thanks for all of the feedback and I hope to see more in the future. :zorro::)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're curious about how the code might look - you can search for my Tic-tac-Toe or Nahuel's.

And to make the script to play on different levels - that would be possible by putting some "Random" statements.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)