Hiding

Wow, i don't have an answer but i'll keep up watching this topic

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

You can still id it with the return value from GuiCreate, as that's the window handle of the GUI

GUICreate

Return Value

Success: Returns a windows handle.

But if you don't want your GUI window to appear in the taskmanager, you could just set the extended style of you GUi to $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW):

$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW

Creates a tool window; that is, a window intended to be used as a floating toolbar. A tool window has a title bar that is shorter than a normal title bar, and the window title is drawn using a smaller font. A tool window does not appear in the taskbar or in the dialog box that appears when the user presses ALT+TAB. If a tool window has a system menu, its icon is not displayed on the title bar. However, you can display the system menu by typing ALT+SPACE.