hi folks need a little help please

Nakuribon

hey peeps, i'm new to this forum, and for my first post in a while, i have a question for you all: in my script, i have this code:

Case $msg[1] = $instextdlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()
   Case $msg[1] = $insicondlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()
   Case $msg[1] = $addimgdlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()

but when i have more than one of these windows open, only one of them closes and thats the last one i opened.... like if i opened Insert Text then Add Image and then hit close on Insert Text, Add Image would close, and not Insert Text, and then when i try to hit close again, nothing happens...... if ya need the full code tell me, thanx for ur help!

~naku

Edited by Nakuribon
i own this sig... php rulezlinks:My PSP Web Portal

• Administrators

hey peeps, i'm new to this forum, and for my first post in a while, i have a question for you all: in my script, i have this code:

Case $msg[1] = $instextdlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()
   Case $msg[1] = $insicondlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()
   Case $msg[1] = $addimgdlg and $msg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      GUIDelete()

but when i have more than one of these windows open, only one of them closes and thats the last one i opened.... like if i opened Insert Text then Add Image and then hit close on Insert Text, Add Image would close, and not Insert Text, and then when i try to hit close again, nothing happens...... if ya need the full code tell me, thanx for ur help!

~naku

GUIDelete() closes the currently active window - by default the active window is the last window created. Use GuiSwitch() to select a different window manually before doing the GuiDelete().