need help about exe compressors .

hi,

i dont want to use upx compresor for my autoit scripts to exe .

i have unpacked the file and now want to compress it again with any other compressor.

i have used PeCompact but file becomes damaged after compression.

is there anyothe good exe compressor available with autoit compatibility.

thanx a ton in advance .

hi,

i dont want to use upx compresor for my autoit scripts to exe .

i have unpacked the file and now want to compress it again with any other compressor.

i have used PeCompact but file becomes damaged after compression.

is there anyothe good exe compressor available with autoit compatibility.

thanx a ton in advance .

Don't know but a search should find some. What is the problem with using upx? (for my education.)
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Developers

No need to bother .. he's banned because I am 99.99999999% sure he's using this info for the wrong purpose.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)