Reverse pixel checksum?

• 4 weeks later...

bump

Does any one know if it is possible?

and does anyone know exactly how PixelChecksum calculates the sum?

The checksum is nothing more than a hash using the pixels in the area you define. This is a unique number and is only meant for comparison,

And I'd like to mention that a pixel checksum for the same unaltered area isn't always the same. Not sure why...

Sounds unlikely to me. Can you demonstrate that?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

If that would be the case then PixelCheckSum would be pointless since it would be impossible to detect visual changes which is precisely the purpose of this function... I wonder what he meant.

About the topic, I think the thread creator should explain what he's trying to do because there's probably other ways around to what he wants... but reversing a checksum to a pixel area is obviously far from his solution since it's impossible.

To explain.. it's like I'm giving you the number "4" and you must tell me what were the numbers used for the addition ... 1+3 ? 1+2+2 ? 1+1+1+1 ? 2+2 ? 2+1+1 ? 3+1 ?